Followers

Friday 15 December 2017

Winter Snow Muff

Good Morning
Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope everyone is well.

Welcome to another challenge over at :-

This is challenge 87 and the theme is

Happy Christmas

 Our sponsors for this challenge  are:-


Prize $10 gift certificate


Prize
3 Digi Images

For my card I have used the image Winter Snow Muff from
Lemon Shortbread and you can purchase her HERE


DETAILS

1. Using a 5 x 7 white card I first rounded all the corners.
Next I added silver mirri card and a Christmas paper
 from my stash again rounding the edges.  Before
adhering to the card I wrapped a piece of Christmas
ribbon down the side.

2. The image has been coloured with Copic and I 
then used distress inks Stormy Sky and Broken
China to created the background.  I have also
added glitter to the all the fur on the image 
and along the ground.

3. Then mounted the image onto silver mirri card
and again rounded all the edges.

To complete I made three poinsettia's from white
card added glitter and adhered to the card.


Thanks for calling
Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following  challenges

C.R.A.F.T. # 446 Christmas
Through the Purple Haze # 140 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations # 356 A/A/ Goes
Inspiration Destination # 140 A/A/ Goes
Moo-Mania & More # 155 Christmas

11 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I just love the image you have used she is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's so very pretty, loving your beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and image Jennifer.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cards

    Thank you for joining us at MOO MANIA & MORE again

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, love the image which is beautifully coloured too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a fabulous card - really beautiful!
    Thank you for yet another card linked to Moo Mania & More! Much appreciated!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card Jennifer, such a beautiful image and great colouring.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, gorgeous image, thanks for sharing with us at the CRAFT challenge this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely card Jennifer.
    Thank you again for joining our Christmas Challenge at CRAFT.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is gorgeous. Love the beautiful image and gorgeous details. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...