Followers

Tuesday 5 September 2017

In The Pink

Welcome Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors.

How are you all doing?, well here we are into
September, oh Autumn and Winter are on their way
and these are not my favourite times of the year.

This the first of two blog posts today ( aren't you lucky Ha!)

It time again to introduce our 12th challenge over at



  We are a monthly challenge that will
start on the 5th of each month and end on the last day of the month.
We are a themed challenge and this month the theme is:-

In The Pink

Here is my card, hope you like, once
again  I have gone out of my comfort
 zone and decided to created my own background.
I must firstly thank Lea for her inspiring me to
have a go at this background and to purchase the
Chalk Cloud which I love.

DETAILS

1. Started with a 7 x 7 card and firstly matted it with pink card.

2. Using white card I first went over the card with Cosmic
Shimmer Chalk Clouds Blending ink Vanilla Twist and then
with Princess Pink. I used a smoothie on each and dabbed
the ink to obtain the circles.  I then splashed water (from
my fingers) and blotted with kitchen paper.

3. I used the Tonic Patterned Panels die to create the
lattice frame and adhered to the card.

4. I created the flowers using Foamarin and inked the
edges to created the darker edges. (Still not quite got
the hang of using Foamarin yet but hey these are only
my second attempt). I then used my hot glue gun to
adhere them to the frame.

To complete I die cut the words using Tonic dies, added
pink gems to corresponding corners.

Thanks for calling and your comments.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Artistic Inspirations # 185 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart Always Anything Goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog  #124 Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Loving your flowers and such a great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty in pink Jennifer. Lovely floral detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Jen wow your flowers are wonderful are you enjoying playing with foamiran. I've just made some roses this morning and I've put them on tomorrow blog. Your card is wonderful and I love the colour chose. Have a lovely day xxx

    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card, this is so pretty Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card the flowers are just so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jennifer and such beautiful flowers.
    hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Jennifer, pretty flowers and lovely colours, your trellis background is perfect.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

  8. This is just gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Scrapbook Stamp Society.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...