Followers

Saturday 17 December 2016

Glitter My World

Welcome my Crafty Friends. Followers and Visitors

Are you all ready for Christmas, not long to go now.

Here we are again and its time for Team 1
to host  challenge 47  over at

CRAFTY FRIENDS CHALLENGE BLOG

The Theme for this challenge is

Sparkle Use Lots Of Glitter

You have until  30th  December when the challenge will close at 9.00am (GMT)

so I hope you will all join in the fun.  If you need a
little inspiration, then pop on over to the blog and
take a peek at the gorgeous cards my team buddies
have made.

The  sponsors for this challenge are -

Small and Round
( Jeremiah Ketner Fine Art)
Etsy Store- https://www.etsy.com/shop/smallandround


Prize The Digital images that have been used by the team

and

Art By Miran

Web Store - https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/artbymiran
Blog- http://artbymiran.blogspot.ca/

Prize TBA


My card has been made using the gorgeous image
Walking With You from Small and Round and
you can purchase it HERE.

DETAILS
1. Taking an 8 x 8 card I created an easel card. I then
matted both top and bottom with blue card.

2. I created another mat from white card and embossed
using a daisy embossing folder. Before attaching to
the card I glittered each flower using Stickles and
left to dry.

3. The card on the bottom is from Craftwork Cards
paper pack Marble. I have then added two strings
of gems to act as the stopper. Added two just
because I could and wanted to add a little
more sparkle.  These gem strips I found in
Home Bargains in the Wedding Section and
were quite cheep but they look amazing and
really do sparkle.

4. The image was coloured with my Copic and
I added sparkle around her using Sparkle
gel pens. Added tiny gems to the stars around
her head and put some in her hair but sorry they
do not show up very well.  Glossy accent added
to the flowers in her hair and on her eyes.
She was the die cut using SB die Elegant Ovals
and mounted onto the card with foam tape.

So there you have it, all that remains for me to say is
I wish everyone a

 Very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year

Hope you have a fabulous Christmas

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xxx
I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Creative Moments # 103 A/Goes
Crafting With An Attitude  # 22 A/A/ Goes
Crafty Girls Creations# 31 A/A/ Goes
Southern Girls # 149 A/ Goes

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jennifer, love the bling-bling.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with lots of sparkle Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous and love the image Jennifer. Gorgeous embellishments and sparkle too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card that is such a pretty image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Jennifer, love the image and all your bling.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Jennifer. The pretty image is beautifully coloured and I love all the fabulous sparkle. Have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Jenny, just love it all

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    https://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great image from this store. Love your card shape

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Jennifer, love all the bling and the great layout
    Hugs Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, this has the most wonderful glamorous feel with that sweet image, the lovely embossing and of course, those fabulous gem strips...what a wow factor!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful, Jennifer. Merry Christmas, sweetie.
    Hugs,
    Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card Jennifer, so pretty.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Evening Jennifer
    Thanks for making your beautiful DT Card, its perfect for our 'Sparkle' challenge. I hope you have a good week.
    Crafty Hugs
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all the glitz and glam on this card!!

    Thanks for playing along at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...