Followers

Tuesday 6 September 2016

Birthday Celebration

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are we all doing, well I hope ?!!


Welcome to challenge # 13 over at 

Unicorn Challenge Blog 

This challenge is a special one as it's our First Birthday

and to celebrate we have two sponsors
Di's Digi Stamps


Prize $12 voucher to spent in store


Prize 3 Digi Images

You have until  the 30th September  6pm UK time  to enter so lets see your
take on this theme.

If you would like to be a Guest Designer, then just enter
GD after your name when you link up.

My card has been made using an image from Bugaboo
One of a few that  I have  won, hope you like?

DETAILS

1. Card is 8 x 8 scalloped edge and I have matted it firstly with
Kraft card and them papers from Anna Marie Designs pads
Blissful Green. The papers were die cut using Sue Wilson
dies.

2. Before adhered the second backing paper I wrapped a  lilac
ribbon around the centre.

3. The image from Bugaboo has been colluder with  Copic
and then matted onto Kraft card.  Using foam tape I then
adhered to the card.

To complete I have added the Birthday sentiment from my stash.

Thanks for calling and I do hope you will pop over to our
challenge blog and join in.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care an Happy Crafting
Jennifer
xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafter's Cafe # 156  2 Patterned Papers
Crafts Galore Encore A/Goes
Crafty Awesomeness A/Goes with a coloured image
Paradise of Stamps # 47 Happy Birthday

19 comments:

  1. beautiful card jennifer, gorgeous flower.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jennifer! Love what you have done with the Bugaboo Hydrangea! Very rich and vintage botanical in style and technique. Gorgeous colors in the panels and your image! Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge "Anything Craft Goes". I hope you have enjoyed playing along as much as we have enjoyed seeing your talent. Please check back to see if you are a winner!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    P.S. I'd love for you to visit my personal blog if you have a chance. Thanks!
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! Those purple flowers are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card I love the flower and the butterfly they are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous love the fab image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous Jennifer, love the colours on these flowers. Beautiful papers too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely image Jennifer. Love the colours used!
    Laine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card Jennifer, such a beautiful image and great design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Jennifer and a wonderful floral image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Jennifer, loving the purple flowers!
    Hugs Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Purple flowers , Stunning card !

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is amazing!!! I adore it x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so beautiful! I love the hydrangea and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for sharing with us at the Paradise of Stamps, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jennifer, a lovely floral card and beautifully coloured. So glad you joined us at the Crafters Café, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab card
    thanks for playing with us at paradise of stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your build up of layers and the colors! Super job coloring the flowers too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...