Followers

Monday 14 March 2016

It's Spring

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Visitors and Follower,

Hope everything is fine for you all?

Its time once more for us to start our new
challenge  # 200  today over at :-


The challenge theme is

Spring is in the Air- Chosen by our Lovely DT Member
Avril

I have chosen to use an image from the Shoes in Bloom
Part 1 by LS Brownlee cd and you can purchase it
  along with many more by clicking on the link  HERE.

The prize for the winner will be
2 digi downloads from the Ooh La La Creations Store

This was the first time I have used an image from this
cd but I have to admit I will defiantly be using it again
as there as such lovely images of flowers all shown
off in some beautiful shoe designs, so very feminine.

DETAILS

1. I wanted to use two of the images on my card so with
this in mind I found routing through my stash a large
DL card that was just perfect.

2. I have matted the card with pale green card then using
       one of the backing papers I matted it onto the green card.

3. Both the images have also been matted onto green card
and then I  added glitter to parts of  the  flowers, for no
other reason then  I just wanted that little extra sparkle.
They were then adhered to the card with foam tape.

4. The butterflies also came from this cd and are just
gorgeous, I chose different ones and although its
not showing very well they were then all glittered
on their bodies and sections of the wings.  Their
antenna's I drew with black marker pen and added
small green pearls to each one.

To complete I added larger green pearls to the top and
bottom corner. I hope you like this very  pretty
card and in real life it looks lovely and so
effective but all I have done is add some card,
a bit of glitter and gems.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
All sorts Spring is in the Air

14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jennifer, love those shoes.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and definitely girly with those shoes......what girl doesn't love shoes!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again soon. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant and pretty Jennifer. I have this CD somewhere. Love the fabulous shoes!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always Jenxx

    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Jen, not a CD I have, but one I admire from a far! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card Jennifer, fabulous shoes and lovely butterflies.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card and a lovely image.
    Thank you for joining our Spring is in the Air challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful spring card! Thanks for joining in with a Gem of a Challenge this time!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jennifer, This is a gorgeous card - I love those pretty shoes and your card design is lovely. Thank you for joining us this time at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delightful card. Love the shoes! Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is very pretty. I love that you've used two images in this way. Hugs Wynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at My Time To Craft :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...