Followers

Saturday 13 February 2016

Skylar

Good Morning 
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I trust everything is fine with you all?

Today I am very excited to  tell you all that I am
now of the design team for :


Today is my first card for the challenge, our theme is
GIRLY
so I hope you will all join in the fun.  If you need a
little inspiration, then pop on over to the blog and
take a peek at the gorgeous cards my team buddies
have made.

We have two sponsors for this challenge and they are:-

Oddball Art Co


Prize - 3 Digis of winners choice from their Etsy shop


Angie's Cards and Digis



Prize 3 Images ( Sets excluded)

My card has been made using the image Skylar and Friends
and if you want to purchase her,just click the link HERE

DETAILS
1. Started with an 8 x8 white card and to this I added a piece
of blue satin card which I first embossed.  Before it was
adhered I rounded all the corners on the card and backing
card.

2. Next layer was a script paper across half the card and
to conceal the join I added a pale blue satin ribbon.

3. Using a circle die and one of Sheena Douglas embossing
folders to create the lemon circle and then added a doily.

4. The image was coloured with Copic and I have created
the background by using a stencil and T/H ink. I know
you cannot see it but I have also  added glitter to the
background. I then used two S/B dies to create the frames.

To complete I made a triple bow and added a blue gem to the
centre.  The sentiment is also from Oddball Art and I have
inked the background and mounted onto an oval die.
Added a yellow rose (also glittered on the edges) and 
blue gems in the corners.

There you have it, I hope you will join us, see you over
on the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafting With An Attitude Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Always Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet Challenges #131 Anything Goes
Southern Girls Anything Goes
Just Keep On Crafting Anything Goes
The Sisters of Craft Anything Goes

19 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT position. I love the beautiful image and gorgeous card layout!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve your take on this cutie.... Great details on your card also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore that Lizzy Love image. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Jennifer, a sweet image and lovely colours.
    Congratulations on your new DT spot.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful design Jennifer, so pretty, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Jennifer and a wonderful Springtime feel. The image is gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer... thanks for making such a fabulous card for our challenge at Crafty Friends... Hugs Diane Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on getting on the design team. Your card looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the team Jennifer, we're delighted to have you :) Beautiful card, I love the layout and sentiment :)

    Tanya xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is a cutie Jennifer. Many congratulations on your new DT post!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Evening Jen what a gorgeous card I'm so sorry I missed this yesterday.
    I love the colours and your design is gorgeous as always.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous and sweet card, thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet and good luck, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun colors and embellishments... Wonderful card! Thanks for joining the Challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. So beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...