Followers

Thursday 7 January 2016

New Year

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors

I hope you are all Ok?


Today challenge 55 is  starting over at 


 and the theme this time is

Release The Glitter

Our Sponsor for this challenge are :-

Karleigh Sue

Prize 4 Digi Images

and

Sassy Studio Designs

Prize 4 Dig Images

DETAILS

1. Using an 8 x 8 white card I first matted with pink satin card.
Next layer was paper from my stash.

           2. The image  is from Kayleigh Sue and is called NEW YEAR BABY
and you purchase her HERE. She was printed onto super
smooth card and coloured using Copic pens and then
I have added glitter by going over her hair, sash, and
 champagne bottle with the Spectrum Noir glitter pens
    The glitter was also added to the background. ( It is there
 but sometimes its hard to get the glitter to show up).

    3.   I then die cut the image using SB die 45 x7 Detailed Scolloped
         die. Before I matted the image I added  another piece of pink
satin card then mounted the image onto that.

To complete I have made a pink organza triple bow and inserted
tow hat pins and an embellishment into its centre and added pink
gems to each corner.

So there you have it, I do hope you will visit the challenge blog
and join in and also take a look at the fabulous cards that my
team buddies have done for your inspiration, you won't  be disappointed


Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xxx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Crafting By Designs January Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner # 53 Anything Goes
Creative Moments #84 Always Anything Goes/ Twist New Beginnings
Inspiration Destination #67 Always Anything Goes
Paper Shelter Challenge # 230 Punches and /or dies
Wonderful Wednesdays Always Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jennifer, I adore the image and beautiful bow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is Fab great card Hugs Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Card. Love the frame and that bow! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, this is gorgeous Jennifer, love your bow!!
    Hugs Donna xx
    Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo La La, totally loving this image. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card the image is fantastic. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fab card and image Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pretty card Jennifer, lovely details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card and image Jennifer. I love the colours and the bow embellishment xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Outstanding card, Jennifer, love the image, super colours and detail here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...