Followers

Saturday 5 December 2015

Promise Of Spring

Good Morning,

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

How are we all keeping. I hope happy and well?

Well here we are into December and Christmas is defiantly
just around the corner. Hope you are all ready and are
not getting too stressed out by it all.


It's time once again for a new challenge to begin over at


The theme is as always  Anything Goes 

We have three sponsors for this challenge and they are:-

Sami Stamps



Prize $ 12 Gift Certificate


Michele R Designs
Designer Paper Sets


Prize €10 Euro Gift Voucher


Deedee's Digi Images


Prize $10 Gift Certificate


For my DT make I have used the gorgeous paper sets from
Michel R Designs Summer Meadow Elements Pack 2 which are just the
some of the prettiest I have seen and you can find them HERE
We were asked to choose any image that has been used
in our challenge over the past 12 months and I have
chosen Ching Chou Kuik's Spring Bouquet as I think she
works perfectly with these fabulous papers.

DETAILS

1. Card size is 8 x8 and to this I have covered the front with the
spotty paper from the pack.

2. I then took two of the flower papers and die cut different
            shapes, you can just make out the two colours (pink and Lilac)

3. Still with the same paper pack I cut three post cards and
layered them at different angles on the top part of the
card. Two banner strips added along the bottom also
in the collection you get small envelopes and I used
one on the side and added a lilac flower from my stash.
Two tickets added to the inside of the envelope.
This pack is perfect to created cards as you get all
the embellishments included. Still with the pack
I made the bow and printed off the banner.

4. The image was printed onto super smooth and coloured
this time with my Spectrum Noir Pencils. I have had
these for some time but I was not confident to use but
I don't think I have done a bad job.  I then die cut the
 image and distressed the edges with a pink ink pad.
I created another frame from pink mirri card and
mounted the image onto it.

To complete I went back to the paper collection and
selected the Happy Birthday sentiment, adhered to
the card with foam tape.

Well my friends, I hope to see your creations over on
our challenge blog and would just like to take this
opportunity to wish each and everyone of you and
your families

A Very Merry Christmas and New Year

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
2 Creative Chicks Anything GOES
Card and Scrap ANYTHING GOES
Crafts Galore Encore ANYTHING GOES


15 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer this is a stunning card the image is so pretty. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty card Jennifer. The papers and image are lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Jennifer, love the pretty image and beautiful design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Jennifer, I love the image she is so pretty and gorgeous papers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Jennifer! I must try out my SN pencils too...but you did a great job on the colouring! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jennifer xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous image, card and design Jennifer.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card using the papers from Michelle. Such a sweet image and lovely creation Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Jennifer, A beautiful card and image which you have coloured beautifully, love the papers and the lovely colours.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card Jennifer, such a gorgeous image and lots of fabulous layers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card Jennifer. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge. We hope you can join us again next month. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, Jennifer this is brilliant, love the image and your layout here, brilliant card, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely stunning Jennifer, love all the MRD papers etc incorporated, great design and colour, well done. ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}
    {Denise's Patch of Creativity}

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow...this is just lovely Jennifer. Great image and colouring and I do love the patterned papers you used too.
    Hugs,
    Lynn, LPoCF DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is stunning and I do love the papers you used.
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun this month at CCK Challenge.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...