Followers

Monday 28 September 2015

Let's Play Bingo

Good Afternoon

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

I would like to welcome my newest follower's Abbie Kay,
and Jade Morrison.   I hope you enjoy your visits and maybe
I can give you a little inspiration along the way.


Hope everyone is OK and ready to join in?.

Welcome back for another challenge over at
 Dream Valley 

The challenge runs every fortnight , posted every other Monday.

The theme for this fortnight's challenge is 

                                Bingo                                                          

     Pearls or Gems

Lace/ Ribbon

Die-Cuts 
      
  Patterned
    Paper    


Pink

Stitching Real
or Faux
      
                Flowers

Embossing
Dry or Heat

Blue
                               and we are sponsored this fortnight by
Crafts And Me

And

The Hobby House

We would love you to come and join in 


Please Remember - Only 10 Challenges including Dream Valley
can be entered and you must link back to our blog.

The lovely ladies  over at Dream Valley have created some
fabulous creations for your inspiration, so why not pop on
over the DREAM VALLEY  we are waiting
to see you all.

I decided to use

FLOWERS, PINK AND DIE -CUTS
DETAILS

1. Using a shaped card from my stash I have embossed it
using a Tonic embossing folder.

2. Next using pink card I die cut the frame and sentiment
using a Tonic Die and pearlescent card.  I have also
die cut another sentiment in black to add behind
the pink sentiment, just to make it stand out more.

3. The added flowers are from my stash and I have
also added two pink feather.

To complete pink  gems were added around the card.

There you go, now its your turn to play
Bingo, cannot wait to see what  combination
you use.

Until Next Time

As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Crafting-With-Friends Always AnythingGoes
Creative Fingers #94 Always Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack # 107 Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft # 14 Always Anything Goes
Card and Scrap # 103 Use Dies
Card Mania # 72 Pastel Colours
The Sisters of Craft Anything Goes

17 comments:

  1. So pretty in pink Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jennifer, What a gorgeous card, Love the die cuts and the pink is so pretty.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Jennifer this is fabulous! I love the gorgeous background and embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous ! Gorgeous !
    Love this white and pink combo !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this gorgeous card Jennifer. It has a delicate look.
    Hugs Veerle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jen I'm sorry I'm late in commenting.
    Your card is wonderful and I think your die cuts are stunning
    And a lovely colour combo.
    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the pink and white combination. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card Jennifer. The embossing and die-cuts are fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH WOW, Jennifer this is stunning, totally in love...hugs my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow what a gorgeous card Jen, ilove the design.
    sorry it's taken this long but I love your cards this one and the dancers
    especially.Love as always your cousin and best friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful Jennifer, such an elegant design.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card shape, die cuts and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great project. TFS and joining us this week at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really pretty card so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...