Followers

Monday 3 August 2015

Little Miss Sweet

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Hope you are all well and ready for a new week ahead?

Well can you believe it August already my how these months are flying by.

          Another month can only mean one thing, it the start of another new challenge
starting today over at Whoopsi Daisy and our theme this month  is

MAKE IT GIRLY

 A really nice challenge as it means no limit, let your imagination
run wild. So come on lets see what you can do.
 More details over on the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Blog here
If you should need a little inspiration, then if you visit our 
     blog the wonderful design team have some stunning makes to share.

Good News Linnie now sell her digital stamps on Etsy if you would like to visit her shop 
here is the link.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/WhoopsidaisyDesigns 


Please Note :-**NEW RULE**  We now have a limit of 2 entries per person, however,
 if 1 of your entries uses an image from Whoopsi Daisy, you may have an additional entry. 
 So, if you use a Whoopsi Daisy image, you may enter 3 times total.


     Here is my DT make, I took the image from the Cd Whoopsidaisy Digi Designs



DETAILS

1. Using a cream fancy edged card from my stock, I
       have matted it with blue Centura pearl  card. Before
     adhering it to the card I die cut the butterfly border
    (I do love this die) using the Joy Craft  die.

2.  Next layer is patterned  paper that I printed from
     MCS and resized to fit  to leave a border around
   the blue card. Again before adhering the paper I
took gold lace and attached. Also I  have added a
heart shaped doily.

3. The image was printed onto super smooth and
coloured with Copic then die cut. I then die
cut a large frame again using Centrua Pearl
Blue card and adhered the image onto it.

4. Still with the same colour card I created a flourish
using a Tonic Flourish die and the butterfly has
  been die cut using the Tattered Lace Butterfly die.


To complete the card I added flowers from my stash.

There you go, now  it's over to you, cannot wait to see
your fabulous creations.


Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Crafting with Dragonflies Butterfly
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Anything Goes with a Twist add Feathers or wings
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards # 96 A Flower in your image
Fussy and Fancy # 144 Things with Wings
Simply Create Too Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge  117 Always Anything Goes
Copic Spain Challenge Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, I love your colour choice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and love the cutie. Beautiful embellishments.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful girly card,love all the embellishments and cute image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jennifer, so, so pretty, love the layout too.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and the design is fabulous. Such a pretty card with the lacy border.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely card Jen, Love the image , embellishments and colouring.
    Love as always Mary.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card, loving those butterfly die cuts. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jennifer! Such a sweet image and love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really beautiful, and I love the elegant colour scheme. I love my pink but it's nice to see something so girly and pretty but NOT in pink - lol!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. And thank you for joining us at Suzy Bee's this week crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe she is just SUPER cute! Loving those gorgeous die cuts. Be sure and join in the Anything goes challenge over at Your Scrapbook Place challenge blog. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...