Followers

Thursday 7 May 2015

Glitter

Good Morning, My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all doing? 

Well can you believe it, another fortnight over and again its time for another

The theme this time is:- All That Glitters.
I know this will be a favourite with quite a few of you, so come on
get all the glitter  and bling out and lets see what you come up with.

Our lovely sponsor is time is


The prize will be 2 digi images of your choice from All Dressed Up

The image I have chosen is called GIRL ON BIKE and can be 
purchased HERE.  Hope you like as I have a lot of fun creating
this one.
DETAILS

            1. Started with an 8 x 8 card blank and matted this with paper
from First Edition The Promise.

2. I then layered two doilies onto the paper but before 
adhering them I coloured them using Pan Pastels

        3. Using SB dies Grand Labels One I used two sizes and cut
                    the first one using paper again from First  Edition The Promise
and used the next six down to cut out the image.

       4. The image was then coloured using Copics but to add my 
tough of glitter I glittered the bike in red and the mud
guards in silver. (if you get close to the picture you can
just see the glitter) i have also added small silver gems
to the flowers in her basket.

5. More glitter was added with the glitter butterfly and silver
dome stickers.

To complete I have added three flowers that I stamped and coloured
and also added small silver gems to their centres. A pink glitter
bow with a gem centre was also added.

I really enjoyed doing this card as the image was fabulous to
work with.

I hope you will all come and join us and if you should need
any inspiration, pop over to the challenge blog where you 
will find some fabulous creations from our Design Team.

Looking forward to seeing you!!

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges
Deep Ocean Challenge # 103 Flowers
Fan-Tastic Tuesday # 81 Anything Goes with a twist use pastel colours
Papertake Weekly Anything Goes
Be Crafty and Create # 1 Anything Goes
Craft-Dee BowZ Anything Goes with a hand made bow
Crafting from the Heart # 58 always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion Always Anything Goes

20 comments:

  1. Stunning Jennifer, I love her bicycle it looks wonderful and again fabulously embellished and coloured.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so loving this card. And it is beautifully coloured in xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn what a lovely card as always you have coloured it in beautifully. And your design is wonderful I like how you have used the doily's. I have some but I have never used them. I may have to get them out.
    The sun is shinning so you know where i'm going don't you.
    Have a lovely day.

    Debs xxx

    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and frilly card! Great image and colors. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ May Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a gorgeous image and card Jennifer
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Such a beautiful project. Thank you for joining us at Be Crafty and Craft this month. We hope to see you again soon. Good luck.

    Chrissy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card Jennifer. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous work. Love the image and your layout

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You for making such a super cute project using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes
    Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for All Dressed Up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous image, colour and detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. a gorgeous girlie card Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the image of the girl on the bike. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just beautiful Jennifer, love the design.

    Love & hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Jennifer, I like the adorable image the doilies and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable card and love all your embellishments and image! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. A wonderful card Jennifer. The image is fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the image, Jennifer, beautifully coloured, love also your design and embellishments, great card hun, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card - stunning image.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really pretty Jen love it - I so could do to get on a bike to - I seriously need to go to fat club - crafty hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the card Jennifer! Thanks for playing with us at Craft Your Passion#260!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...