Followers

Tuesday 3 March 2015

Still my Sweetheart

Good Morning

My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Hope you are all well and enjoying your week so far?.

Sunday 1st March was my cousin's Mary wedding anniversary and she
has been married for 46 years.  Today I am showing you the card I made
for her and Doug to celebrate their day. I know she will not mind me
sharing with you all.

Cleaning for me this morning, then this afternoon Linda will be here
and it will be a relaxing afternoon colouring, drinking coffee and
of course you just have to have to odd biscuit.

DETAILS

1. Usual card size 8 x 8 and I have matted it with paper from
my Kanban kit. Before adhering it to the card I wrapped a
red ribbon around.

2. The heart was cut using a Tonic die and I used Hunky-dory
fancy card stock.

3. The sentiment was cut twice in red and card that matched
the backing paper. I then off set them to give the shadow
effect.

4. The leave again were cut from matching card and I used
Tattered Lace dies.

The roses (being Mary's favourite flowers) and heart
stem were from my stash and to complete I added
a bow and gem. I then made the box to encase the
card for that little extra special tough.

Hope you will call back tomorrow when its
time to showcase my DT card for Penny's Paper Crafty.

Until Next Time

As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges :
Country View Crafts' Challenge Anything Goes
One Crazy Stamper Anything Goes


19 comments:

  1. a stunning card Jennifer, I'm sure it will be treasured. Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous and I know Mary and Doug will love this. See you later!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Jennifer,

    Fabulous card just right for the occasion. Beautiful.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful anniversary card, love the roses. Have a fabulous afternoon with Linda and enjoy the biscuits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Jennifer wow what a beautiful card I bet your cousin was over the moon with this as it is beautiful and I love you flowers and the design is wonderful.
    Debs xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a special card for your Cousin and her Hubby, Jennifer, totally stunning. Enjoy your afternoon with Linda, decided I am moving down your way, when Brian retires, LOL...love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this gorgeous card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. An elegant creation Jennifer. Its beautiful.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card just right for such a special occasion. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh this is really lovely Jennifer, what a lovely thought for your cousin and her husband, I bet they loved it. Hugs Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning design Jennifer.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  13. A gorgeous card Jennifer. All the details are fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a beautiful card which we will treasure, thank you Jennifer xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful design Jennifer, lovely work!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning think that sums it up love it hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely thing you made for them. I hope they had a wonderful anniversary.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...