Followers

Friday 13 February 2015

Get Well

Good Morning
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Hope you are all well and bet you  are glad it's Friday, my how the weeks
are flying by.

Quick post today as have to get off to mums for the usual domestic chores,
walking the dog and getting lunch ready.  Then I will most likely  get
home and crash out in the  chair or back pain permitting go into my craft room.

Today's card is again using the Kanban  kit. as I am determined to use it up.

Hope you like?
DETAILS

1. Made an A5 card from white card stock then matted
with blue card.

2. The next layer is the backing paper that goes with
the image, next pink plain card and I have gone
round the edges using a silver marker.

3. Image then placed on the pink card at an angle 
and then adhered to the card.

How easy is this? The kit is so versatile and is so easy to
use to make some fab cards.

Hope to see you all back tomorrow.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting.
Jennifer xx

14 comments:

  1. Morning Jennifer,

    Gorgeous card, love the image and all the umbrellas.

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lovely colourful card will help make the recipient feel better. Don't go over doing things - take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Afternoon Jennifer Another beautiful card I love to look at your cards as they are always stunning.
    And this one is the same. I love the topper is wonderful for someone poorly.
    and the colours and design are wonderful.

    debs xxx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and loving the topper. Thank you so much for our stunning Anniversary card it is fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda and Rick xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card Jennifer, pretty colours -have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jennifer, a fabulous card, love those umbrella's, pretty colours.

    Chrissy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely topper and detail Jennifer.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant card Jennifer, the topper and paper are wonderful. I hope your back didn't suffer today xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Hun and gabby card and how spooky too because I myself used that topper sheet for a card for Angie Gordon only the other day. Really lovely Hun crafty hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous get well card - love it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the topper and the papers. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...