Followers

Thursday 29 January 2015

I'm Coming

Good Morning
My Crafty friends, followers and visitors

Boy it's chilly and yes we have finally been hit with the snow, not much yet
and hope not much more and just to prove it here is photo of my back garden.


I do hope wherever you are  you are managing to cope with the cold
Lets keep thing Spring is round the corner !!

Well Again I would like to welcome more followers to my little blog 
Amy, Kev and Jo, thank you so much for following me. I really
am overwhelmed  by all your support .  If I have missed thanking
anyone, please forgive me, I love you all.

Today I hope to get on with some crafting for myself as I have
just scheduled some of my DT work so now I can concentrate
on playing and here is a card I made last night, hope you like?


DETAILS

1. My usual size card 8 x 8 and I have matted with pink
satin card and  backing papers from my stash.

2. Before attaching to the card I added a pretty flowered ribbon
(from the bargain bucket at Range). I think it very pretty.

3. The image is from the cd Sweet Geeks Besties and I have
used pro markers to colour her. I then used a SB die to
cut out the image. I love Bestie images they are such
fun to colour and I will be showcasing more over the next
few days.

4. To complete I have made a bow added a butterfly to 
the centre of it .  A row of butterflies added to
the bottom and the sentiment. 

Hope you have enjoyed your visit and
hopefully see you back tomorrow.

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination #18 Anything Goes
Party Time Tuesdays # 194 Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Butterflies
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Anything Goes with Patterned Paper
Scrapbook Stamping Society # 58 Anything Goes Option Happy Birthday

15 comments:

  1. A lovely card, love the ribbon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card Jennifer and I love those butterflies on the buttom.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and Jennifer
      Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

      Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

      Delete
  3. Oh I love this image she is fabulous and loving the colour of her hair! Beautiful papers and ribbon, especially the butterflies.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very adorable--check out the SSS Challenge blog as well, their Bestie challenge is anything goes with birthday theme, so, hmmm, this COULD be a birthday card :) Lovely work http://scrapbookstampsocietychallengeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer, your photo looks lovely, I like looking at snow but hate going out in it. Love your card and gorgeous image. Love the ribbon so pretty.. Great design.

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so jealous of your snow! We had but a mere dusting! That card is fab, and I think the ribbon is stunning. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card Jennifer, beautiful colouring and lovely paper choice. The
    extra embellishments just make your card super special. Thanks so much for joining us this time at Party Time Tuesdays, good luck and hope to see you again soon. Andree (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie Jennifer. Lovely colour palette.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous Jennifer, love your ribbon and that butterfly boarder is gorgeous.

    It started snowing here around 4pm but only a thin covering, hopefully it will stay that way lol!

    Love & Hugs

    Jacquie J xxx
    http://jewelscardcraft.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, and just look at that gorgeous bow and all the glitzy butterflies. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper January challenge. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love the image and the colours you have chosen,
    love the bow. Love Mary xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful colourful and girly card. The colours are just what we need in this horrible dull weather. The layout is gorgeous and everything goes together perfectly.

    <3 and hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute Jen. Love the girly feel and great colours.

    Thanks for playing along at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.

    Lynn, IDCB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...