Followers

Tuesday 2 December 2014

My Gift

Good Morning
My Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are we today?, quick post today as lots to do on the domestic chores
side of my life.

How are all your Christmas  preperations coming along, hope you are not getting
to stressed out.  I am well on the way, all the presents are bought ( I think)
just waiting to be wrapped, card's posted and will be starting to put up
the decorations this weekend.


DETAILS

1. Started with blank white card 7.5 x 6 inches and rounded the corners.

2. Using centura pearl card I embossed using a Tattered Lace embossing
folder then inked the embossing using Tim Holts Scattered Straw. I
then mounted it onto red mirri board and again rounded the edges.

3. The image was stamped onto white card then fuzzy cut and coloured
with my pro markers and adhered to the card.

There you have it, simple little card, hope you liked

Until Next Time
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh you are ahead of the game, Jennifer, I have 3 pressies bought, all for Tommy, not even thought of writing my cards yet, LOL..everything went to pot waiting on Jay being born, LOL...fabulous card my friend, love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Jennifer. I love the image she is sooo cute.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so very cute in her red dress. Lovely card today

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card , I love red, and she is gorgeous, Jen.
    Love Mary. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jennifer this is a gorgeous card I love the image it is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...