Followers

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Window to Christmas

Good Afternoon My crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors,

Sorry not been around much but been busy decorating.  I suppose its one form of
crafting but not one I wish to take up, anyway how are we all? I hope you are
all well and enjoying the sunshine, although today is not very sunny here in
Warrington.  Yesterday whilst I was armed with my paint brush the sun was
shining and it was hot, today was Housework and I thought once done I
can enjoy the sunshine WRONG - windy and no sun Typical !!.

Now that I have gotten that off my chest lets move on, today's offering
is yet another Christmas card (well it's something we all have to get going with )
so hope you like? 

DETAILS

1. I took an 8 x8 scalloped edge card and to this I added a
piece of silver  mirri board which I have embossed using 
one of LeCreaDesign embossing folders - Art nr. 35.9753 

2. Using Tattered Lace dies - Sleigh and Window I cut
these out of red mirri board.

3. The picture is one from Hundydory and I adhered this
to the window frame before adhering to my card.

4. The Happy Christmas  sentiment is also from Tattered
Lace and was cut from the same red  mirri board.

5. To finish off I added a red triple bow by using the
new Bow Maker.

Before I leave, I would just like to extend a warm welcome to
my new followers ( I get so excited when I see another follower)
and hope you like what you see.

Well Folks hope you enjoyed till next time,

As Always, 
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this into the following challenges

Crafting from the heart W E3 - Always anything goes
Love to create - W 3E - Anything goes challenge
My Craft Creations - 2W - Always anything goes
A girl who crafts -M,P1,E5 - Always anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge extra - P1 Anything Christmas
Tattered Lace Challenges - M.P1,3E,4G SIR - Decadence
The sisters of craft - M,P1 - Anything goes


18 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love the embossing and how you have used the window.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the embossed mirri board and the window is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great love the window xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card - love that embossed mirri board and the die cut window and sleigh are lovely - great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous , love the way you have used the window
    love Mary. xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I miss my Dad for the decorating, Jennifer, he was a painter and decorator, and I had beautiful homes, now not so much, Brian is a trier I will give him that, LOL...I love your Christmas card, just beautiful my lovely friend, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card Jennifer! Love the colour scheme and the embossing on the mirror card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning really gorgeous Jennifer love it hun hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful creation, with lots of gorgeous attention to detail. Thank you for entering into the Sisters of Craft challenge and good luck. Tina DT x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love the colour. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful project! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, thank you so much for joining us at crafting from the heart, good luck
    Caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous Jen. Thank you for joining us over at Tattered Lace.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    TL DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for August - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...