Followers

Thursday 7 August 2014

Time for Tea

Good Morning my crafty friends. followers and visitors

Welcome to my Thursday blog, quick blog today as its a busy day.
Hope you are all well and still enjoying the summer although does
not look much like summer today.  Think a spot of rain might be
on the cards but with our weather who knows.  Today I thought
we would give Christmas a miss but be warned It Will Be Back
SORRY !!


DETAILS

1. Base card used  is 8 x8  scalloped edge, I then took a piece of shinny 
black card and embossed using my vintage embossing folder by
Crafters Companion and sanded it back a little.

2. Before adding to the base card I added the mint green ribbon and
tied to create the bow.

3. The image from Hundydory was matted onto black card and I 
added pearls from my stash to each corner before I adhered
it to the card using foam pads to give that little bit of height.

4. To complete I added mint green roses and a black feather and
added the sentiment.

Thanks for dropping by
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx



12 comments:

  1. What a beautifully elegant card, I love the blue elements xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Jennifer, this is stunning, I love the gorgeous image and the background looks brilliant. Beautiful embellishments too!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Jennifer - she is a stunner hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant Jennifer and thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jennifer (auld yin, LOL), this is glorious, and I can honestly say that anytime is time for Tea, hugs hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning image and detail Jennifer. I love it.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant card xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image you chose for this card. Gorgeous work. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab colour combo, I love the black and green together. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...