Followers

Monday 23 June 2014

ROAD TRIP

Good Evening,
 My Crafty Friends, Followers, and Visitors

Yes its me , I have not fell off the face of the earth but hubby was on holiday last week
so I had to spent time with him (you do these things to keep them happy). I have managed
to do a card, hope you like? and yes I will be back blogging this week (did I hear a
few Yipppppp's )  Well a girl can dream !!!!.  How are we all enjoying this lovely
weather? I love it and the sun tan is coming on a treat.

 I would like to send a quick hello to my new followers 
 and to extend my thanks to you all for following me.  It really
gives me a thrill when I see another follower has joined and I hope I
can keep you all entertained with my little note's and my makes.


DETAILS

1. I took an 8 x8 card, then cut a section of map into three and
mounted onto black card before sticking  to the card.

2. Once I die cut the camper van (Robert Adams) I coloured with
pro-markers. This die comes in sections so its easy to cut the
chrome parts and tyres in their respective colours.

3. The road signs were from google images, which I reduced in
size before printing off . 

4. The postcards were from the My Craft Studio CD Shabby Sweet.

Well that's  all for this evening folks
As Always
Take Care and Happy Crafting

Jennifer xx

I would like to enter this  card into the following challenges
Crafting From the Heart - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy - W3 - Summer is Here
Catered Crop -2W - Summer Lovin (Week 1)


12 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Jenny, love the map and the road signs. Great camper van too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great looking card, love the black edges and that van, :) . Thank you for joining Crafting From the Heart, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Camper van - great card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back Jen, see you Thursday . Love Mary X
    great card. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous - love that camper van and the road signs are super!! What a good idea!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jennifer this is just brilliant, Brian and I were looking at Camper Vans for hire the other night, great idea to put the map in the background...Can I say, you give me such a chuckle when you visit my blog, so thank you for that, and I hope I can return the favour some day, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jennifer fabulous card hun love it - saw the camper at Bolton wish I had indulged lol hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful. thank you for joining us at whoopsie daisy, and good luck. xxx julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...