Followers

Saturday 17 May 2014

My Little Friend

Good Morning Crafty friends,followers and visitors,

Well what a week its been for me, mum has been laid up in bed due to problems with her back which meant I have been going to her everyday from early morning until late afternoon. I had to get the doctor back out on Wednesday and its been decided that she  needs to go into a  rehabilitation centre to try and her back onto her feet, she will be there for 2/3 weeks and hopefully they will be able to help her out.
So my friends hence why I have not blogged, but I have managed to get a make done, yet again I have had a go at stamping ( I will get the technique if if the last thing I do). I do hope you like.


DETAILS

                     A4 Card stock embossed, I then added my stamped image
               which had been coloured using Pro-markers, then die 
           cut using a Spellbinder die. Card was finished off
by adding a bow from my stash.
                      The sentiment is made up from a Tattered Lace Alphabet Die.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit today, and I love reading your comments.

So until next time, Take Care and Happy Crafting
Jennifer xx

1 comment:

  1. Morning Jennifer, this is beautiful, love the embossed card and a cute teddy. Fluffy and Tiggy will see you later.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...