Followers

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Butterfly Girl

Good Morning to my crafty friends and visitors,

I hope you are well on this fine day, not been up to much today just doing housework, (Oh so boring)
but have managed to do some makes that I hope you will like.

Hopefully my friend Linda will  be over later and we will be doing some crafting and Linda
will be casting an eye on my blog to make sure I am still doing things right. I really need to
enter some challenges but for some reason I cannot get it into my head how to enter, so once again Linda will have to come to the  rescue.

Anyway enough of that, I hope you like todays makes, if so please blog a comment as I love
to know what you think.

                                                                 DETAILS

                                     8 x 8 white card to which I have added  mirri board.
                                    Using black card I  die cut one of the Tonic Butterfly dies
                                    and then glittered the butterfly.                        
                                    Lelli-Bot Pure Elegance topper mounted onto black card
                                     before adding onto the card using foam pads                      
                                    Black and white flowers and bow added from my stash and
                                   all topped off with gems on the corners and down the bow.  
             
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Feeling Crafty - For the Girls  - Ladies
Artistic Inspirations   - Anything Goes/ for a Mom
Crating from the heart - Always anything goes              



DETAILS

                                     8 x8 card folders to make an Easel card
                                     Squirrel  Image and backing paper both taken from
                                     Pollyanna Pickering's  British Wildlife CD and then                           
                                      mounted onto black card stock   
                                      Spellbinder Lattice die used to create the stopper.

             
                                     

DETAILS

                            Again using the Pollyanna Pickering British Wildlife CD
                            printed off the Fox and cubs images (this one was to used as a 
                            Tunnel Card)
                            Following the instructions I pieced together to make the tunnel card

                            Nothing complicated as you can see but I thought these might be a
                             good idea for Men's cards.

                         Well thats all for today my friends, I hope you have enjoyed your visit. 

                                           As Always keep safe and happy Crafting
                                                                    Jennifer xx

'


6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Jennifer, I love the cute squirrels.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 beautiful cards, Jennifer, don't think I could chose a favourite, thank you for playing along with us at Feeling Crafty, this month, best of luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cards, love what you've done with the Pure Elegance one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow beautiful cards all great, thank you for joining us at crafting from the heart, good luck
    Caroline gdt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely design - thanks for joining us this week at crafting from the heart. good luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...