Good Morning my crafty friends, followers and visitors,
Just a quick blog today as off to Bolton at 9.30 yipppppppp. for the
Great Northern Craft Show.
I thought I would go a little romantic today. Well whatever you are
getting up to today enjoy and I will report tomorrow about the show.
1. I took an A4 sheet of brown card and folded in half to make an A5 card.
I then rounded the corners.
2. To this I added gold mirri board which I have embossed using
the Tonic Amelia A4 embossing folder.
3. The trellis frame (from my stash) was distressed with Tim Holt's
Antique Linen and to this I threaded a piece of lace which had
been coloured beforehand with Tim Holt's Fired Brick.
4. I cut two of the sentiments in Black and gold and
off set the layers so as to create a shadow effect
I used one of the new sentiment dies from Tonic.
The little heart at the top is the waste form the word
5. Flowers are from Sweet Lilac, dazzler and dazzler setting
are from Creative Expressions.
6. To complete I added pink gems to the trellis.
I hope you have enjoyed your visit and as always
Take Care and Happy Crafting.