Followers

Thursday 24 April 2014

Thursday's Offerings

Good Afternoon to you all and welcome.

Today is such a beautiful day (almost feels as though summer is on its way). I hope everyone is well, sorry about being late in doing my blog but had jobs to do for my mother today and have just got back.

Anyway enough about that, last night I managed to do some crafting and I hope you like  them.

 
                                                                      Details

                                     Lelli-Bots Radiant Butterflies topper, papers and elements

                                     Feathers from my stash

                                      Card my stash


                                           
                                                                         Details

                                                    Lelli-Bots Pure Elegance Butterflies and Lace  Pack

                                                 Card stock, black pearls  and white feather - my stash


                                                                      Details

                                              Lelli-Bots Radiant Butterflies toppers, backing papers, lace bow,flower
                                                            and sentiment

                                               8 x 8 Card stock - my stash


                                                                  Details

                                                   8 x 8 Card stock

                                                   Black card stock

                                                  Sheena Douglas Henna Embossing Folder from A Taste of India

                                                  Tree and butterflies - Spellbinder Fluterby tree die


I do hope you have enjoyed your visit today, won't be crafting tomorrow as off to Blackpool for the day with my cousin.

                                          Many thanks for visiting, Keep Safe

                                                            Hugs Jennifer xx

5 comments:

  1. More gorgeous creations using our products. Thank you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really fabulous makes Jennifer love them all - thanks also for including our Blog Badge - hugs Judith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful showcase of cards, you've shown the kits off a treat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is fabulous! I love them all, you sure where busy.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thoroughly gorgeous card Jennifer, love the shapes you have used, great work hun xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, I do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. Jennifer xxx

A Rose So Sweet

Good Morning My Crafty Friends, followers and Visitors Welcome to today's  challenge  #  105  over at  Creative Craft Cottage...